There are two components that keep the human body in flow.
The first Component is the heart and lungs, the central processing element for keeping the body energized and bathed in nutrients essential for life. If you desire to maximize your vitality and mobility, you need a healthy cardio-respiratory system. So regular exercise and staying away from foods full of saturated fat are keys for this component.
The second Component is motion. Motion is the expansion and contraction of your muscles. Our muscular-skeletal system facilitates cellular reproduction, as well as blood and lymphatic circulation when in motion. If the body is at rest, or out of motion for too long, it will lose the ability to engage in normal metabolic activity. Toxic byproducts are generated as a consequence of this lack of motion and eventually the stagnation of these toxins will cause you to experience bodily malfunctions.
The merits of exercise from preventing chronic health conditions to boosting overall vitality are hard to ignore:
- Exercise stimulates various brain chemicals, which may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out. Exercise even reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Regular exercise can help you prevent - or manage - chronic disease and elevated biomarkers like high blood pressure and cholesterol will benefit, too. Regular exercise boosts high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or "good," cholesterol while decreasing low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or "bad," cholesterol. This one-two punch keeps your blood flowing smoothly by lowering the buildup of plaques in your arteries. And there's more... Regular exercise can help you prevent type-two diabetes, osteoporosis and certain types of cancer. Also see the
Evidence-Based Studies pertaining to Cancer, Exercise and the UCLA Studies on Tai Chi & Shingles
- Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues... The circulation of blood through your heart and blood vessels work more efficiently. When your heart and lungs work more efficiently, you'll have more energy to do the things you enjoy.
- Too tired to have sex? Feeling too out of shape to enjoy physical intimacy? Exercise to the rescue. Regular exercise can leave you feeling energized and looking better, which may have a positive effect on your sex life. Exercise improves your circulation, which can lead to more satisfying sex. Men who exercise regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than those men who don't exercise, especially as they get older.
- Proper exercising plans and equipment must be tailored precisely to the individual and the disorder. After a thorough analysis of your specific condition we will recommend the appropriat exercising plan, exercize equipment, ramp-up cycles, best equipment and monitoring devices to achieve your goals. Also an appropriate nutritional plan with Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes will be offered to complement your program.
Moving Well Consultation. During this phase you will gain a new perspective as to the true benefits of movement and exercise. You will then receive an assessment of your range of motion and current level of activity. You will also receive a report using the latest technology Body Composition recordings and will discuss how each of these components contributes to your state of well being.
- Tai Chi for the elderly has produced wonderful results while offering considerable enjoyment See the Evidence-Bbased Studies for Tai Chi & The Elderly.